European regional development fund
A way to make Europe
Talleres Goldebi, S.L., was a participant in the ICEX-Next program (a Spanish initiative to provide assistance to companies starting to export) and has also received the support of the ICEX and the trust of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The purpose of this support has been to contribute to the international development of the company and its context.
To do all of this, we possess complete cutting-edge technological manufacturing equipment and a team of 19 staff members dedicated to meeting customer expectations, ensuring that our customers are fully satisfied with our products.
FIND OUT MORE
technicians and employees
m² of production space
The main goal of Talleres Goldebi, S.L., is to design and produce top-quality products in accordance with the requirements of our customers and other stakeholders, for each type of service that we offer and for each process implemented.
To do so, we have established basic guidelines for action and priorities, and specifically the following:
- To submit to external quality audits carried out by an accredited external certification body in accordance with the ISO 9001 international quality standard.
- To be as competitive as possible through continuous improvement, looking to obtain a future recommendation from every customer.
- To achieve strict compliance with customer needs as a part of every job, producing a satisfactory product while complying with legal, regulatory and project-specific requirements at all times.
- To facilitate and cooperate with employees in seeking solutions directed at improving their training and personal satisfaction so that they can feel like they belong at the company, thus creating a better “quality of life” at work on a daily basis.
- To maintain pleasant relationships with suppliers and subcontractors as well as their oversight, in addition to amicable relationships with customers.
- To always obtain successful results based on a job well done and indicator analysis.
The management is responsible for implementing the Quality Policy included below and for ensuring that all members of the organization are familiar with it. It is also responsible for revising this policy to make sure that it continues to be relevant.
All professionals employed by Talleres Goldebi, S.L. are responsible for complying with this policy.
In Villatuerta, on 1 October 2020
Jose Luis Rada